August 27, 2007

Gracie, Gracie, Ballerina


Gracie started Ballet lessons at Clytie Adams Ballet in Kaysville. She is LOVING it. So far she has had three classes and when I have picked her up, every time she said, "Can I take Ballet forever and ever for the rest of my life?"

4 comments:

Sarita said...

Oh, my heart is just aching to see her looking so grown up. And bike riding.

ERIN said...

She looks so cute in her little leotards. Be sure to send more photos of the girls soon. I have the photos from our Utah trip ready to post, and NOW I can't find the ones from the restaurant that we took.. I'll stay on that until I find them. Love you!
Ps. How's the family?

LuLuBelle said...

I hope she has that sparkly smile forever and ever for the rest of her life.

Britten said...

Uh, oh! I can see it now! She's going to be a prima ballerina, the star of the show!