July 11, 2007

!yppaH yadhtriB

Maddie had her birthday party today. It was a "Backwards Party". Below is the invitation we sent. Almost all the kids came wearing their clothes backwards. To start, Maddie read everyone a book, from the last page to the first. Then they played seek and hide (basically the same as sardines). Then they went outside and played "goose, goose, duck". Next it was time for birthday cake, or should I say...ekac yadhtrib! She had an upside down cake that said "Birthday Happy!" and we sang "You To Birthday Happy". It was a big hit!











For party favors, I printed out a bunch of riddles and brain teasers that I found on the Internet, rolled them up and tied the roll with ribbon. Here are few of what I think are the coolest brainteasers I found.
How Many Legs Does The Elephant Have??



This Picture Is NOT Animated!




1 comment: