We got a few peas this year and J loves to go out back and pick them and eat them. I love that my kid can walk out back and find an assortment of healthy snacks to eat!
yum. Send some our way? j/k. But I miss them. Ours are all gone. We could have eaten 4 times as many as we got from our garden, and we got quite a few.
4 comments:
We got a few peas this year and J loves to go out back and pick them and eat them. I love that my kid can walk out back and find an assortment of healthy snacks to eat!
That's beautiful Jess. Good enough to eat.
yum. Send some our way? j/k. But I miss them. Ours are all gone. We could have eaten 4 times as many as we got from our garden, and we got quite a few.
Your so Martha!
Post a Comment