I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
Very cute girls you have there :) I love them and miss them! It will be tough not to see them for the whole summer!
So darling. Love them all.
My kids are sooooooooooo jealous of the frogs you found at Kaysville pond. I would have to say they are "green" with envy. The pictures at the Gateway are fabulous. I am so flattered that you invited me to your blog. What an honor. It really is about time we meet. Email and let's make a date to go to the pool.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very cute girls you have there :) I love them and miss them! It will be tough not to see them for the whole summer!
So darling. Love them all.
My kids are sooooooooooo jealous of the frogs you found at Kaysville pond. I would have to say they are "green" with envy.
The pictures at the Gateway are fabulous.
I am so flattered that you invited me to your blog. What an honor. It really is about time we meet. Email and let's make a date to go to the pool.
Post a Comment