Hey everybody who might happen to read this blog... I joined a stamp / card club through Stampin' Up. Every month we meet and make stuff, and each month a different member of the club gets the hostess benefits for anything ordered during the month. February is my month...so if you want to check out the online catalog...the only rule is that for me to get the benefits, you can't order online, you have to let me know by phone, email or on the comments for this post and I will order it for you and send it to you. Thanks!!
February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
wish i had known, I just ordered a bunch of stuff.
Noooooooo! Oh well, in ten months my turn will come around again.
Britten...it's not too late, I have till the end of the month. I will get your order in on Monday and call you. Thanks!!! There is a particular hostess set I want...you are really helping me out!
These cards are sooooo cute! I love the whole pink and brown thing!
Post a Comment