
I know these pictures may not look so appetizing...but trust me, they're good! I started making the cookies tonight and then couldn't find my heart cookie cutters and then found out I didn't have any red food coloring left. They were supposed to be Valentines cookies, but instead they are yellow and green misc shaped cookies. Gracie's preschool class is decorating cookies tomorrow so I needed to make her some "special" cookies. (That's what she calls them.) They are really pretty good! The alphabet cookies are for the kids in her class...each letter is the first letter of their names. So, I now have a good
recipe for sour cream sugar cookies without any wheat / gluten! The dough is not exactly the same texture as
regular sugar cookie dough, but I could still roll it out and cut them without too much trouble. Yum!!
2 comments:
I want the recipe! The ones I made over Christmas werent the best ever.
Or you could just make me some....
recipe, please?
Post a Comment