January 21, 2007

My New Kitchen

Here is the wide shot of most of it. Take special notice of the window frame that Ryan built. Befor it just had a ugly 70's tile windowsill. We painted the walls before we did the floors, so now we son't really like the dark brown with the new wood floor. We are still going to do a brownish color, but something lighter than the floor. It looked okay when the floors were light, but now they are too dark. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the brown floor?

stace said...

I like the wall color and everything looks great.

Anonymous said...

Beautimous. Are you really changing the wall color?

Anonymous said...

it looks so nice!

Jessica said...

Yeah, the floor is very carmel and the wall is chocolate. According to Ryan, the walls should all be lighter than the floor or darker than the floor...if you look at home magazines I can see what he means. It looks fine, he would just be happier if they were lighter. The floor is laminate...fake wood. It is the top of the line fake wood though, and he got it at a liquidator place for really cheap. He did and awsome job installing it to look real.

Rachel said...

looks great and I love the window.

Anonymous said...

I love the lighting, I have seen it in person and the effect is even better in real life...the light shines through the milk glass--it is very lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks amazing...what a change. I love it. Hard work paid off wonderfully!