I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
You see where you girls get all your beauty -- staci, kimberly and all other descendants that read or blurk this blog included. (Lori)
Who among us think that this picture looks exactly like Jessica? I don't know of any others that resemble her, but that's all i can think since the first time I saw it.And they are an extremely handsome couple.
oh, thanks, I am beautiful, aren't I.
they are gorgeous. you all are!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You see where you girls get all your beauty -- staci, kimberly and all other descendants that read or blurk this blog included. (Lori)
Who among us think that this picture looks exactly like Jessica? I don't know of any others that resemble her, but that's all i can think since the first time I saw it.
And they are an extremely handsome couple.
oh, thanks, I am beautiful, aren't I.
they are gorgeous. you all are!
Post a Comment