I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
I love your little butterfly arrangment. What a great idea to put them in the window!!
I love the crockpot as part of your arrangment, too. I didn't even notice it until the second time around.
Sarah's idea...the butterflies I mean. I just have no where else to keep the crockpot, and since it's pretty...
Thanks for giving credit where credit is due Jess, but I think your arrangement just might rival mine.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love your little butterfly arrangment. What a great idea to put them in the window!!
I love the crockpot as part of your arrangment, too. I didn't even notice it until the second time around.
Sarah's idea...the butterflies I mean. I just have no where else to keep the crockpot, and since it's pretty...
Thanks for giving credit where credit is due Jess, but I think your arrangement just might rival mine.
Post a Comment