
I know, enough fall leaves and stuff already! I just can’t help it! It is so beautiful here right now. Today, there is a stormy blue-grey sky with intermittent thunder and rain showers. The millions of red, yellow and orange leaves look amazing against the color of the sky. There are big gusts of wind that send leaves twirling through the air like rain and make them coat the lawns. The contrast of the leaves against the green grass is striking. Plus, as I sit here with the window open, feeling the cool autumn breeze, huge flocks of geese fly south in large V formation and I can hear their honking. Gracie and I collected these leaves in our neighborhood and I put them directly on the scanner and scanned them into the computer. I think Autumn is officially becoming my favorite season!
8 comments:
Those are awesome! I think it's my favorite too! That and Spring...
Oh i want to go collect leaves. Autumn is definitely my favorite. Hands down.
Blogger lost my comment! Several posts back. I'll repeat: I love these fall leaves! Gracie's hair is getting so long! The pictures of the two girls are cute. Hannah is supposed to bring a fall leaf for show and tell--we may have to print out one of these pictures to bring because we don't have any!!
I have had fall fever since july so i relate!! I love the fall...the smell of pumpkin, baked goods, yummy things. LUV it.
p.s. can they make the code i have to enter any longer???
I wish I was there so badly. I have to admit I hate Arizona for the lack of things you were just describing... It makes me so homesick!!!! I miss the feel of the cool autumn breeze on my face.
Thanks for stirring up happy memories. Let's go out for a walk... meet me at the corner in five minutes! ( those were such great times)
ps. I'm glad you said you used your scanner for the leaves... I wondering how the heck you got such a good "high-key" photo with no shadows! (that's my first assignment for my class, a close up portrait on white, high key white, so it looks like they are floating... I am having a heck of a time with all my studio lights and stuff----! so far no luck! and I can't cheat AT ALL and use Photoshop in any way! AHG! )
those are gorgeous!!!!
Somehow putting leaves in a scanner seems like a Jones-girl thing to do (reminisent of their mother)...
Post a Comment