Dear HF,
Be thankful to please help us so that we will forget our bikes the next time we go to the park...'cause it is way funner without bikes. Help me to not be mean and say bad things to my sister but instead say, "Hey! Maddie! Come and play this game with me!" so that we can be best friends forever, Amen.
This is a word for word real prayer Gracie said the other night. Now as you read it, pretend you can't really say your R's very well. Cutest thing ever.


5 comments:
that's great.
she is so cute and funny!
Who says Heavenly Father doesn't get some great entertainment?
I love that feeling of silently laughing so hard you're whole body is shaking... That happened to me the other night during one of Joe's prayers, and I started kinda sniffing hard-- i guess he thought I was crying cause then he adds, "and please bless my mom because she just cries during prayers.." Of course then I started busting up and then made sure it sounded like i was crying!
grandma says hi
Post a Comment