This is at Disneyland! It is a new ride in tomorrow land. You ride on these little ship things slowly through "sapce" with all these cartoony zorg villan spaceships and there are "Z" targets everywhere. The spaceship has these laser guns that you shoot the targets with and it keeps score. It is done very well...classic Disney style perfect to every detail. It was really fun. They take your picture and then after the ride you can email it to yourself.
Can I just say that I have been on this twice, and both times I have requested my email picture. But they never came. This IS a fun ride! Even though it makes me crazy competitive with whoever is sitting next to me. :)
3 comments:
Where's this?
This is at Disneyland! It is a new ride in tomorrow land. You ride on these little ship things slowly through "sapce" with all these cartoony zorg villan spaceships and there are "Z" targets everywhere. The spaceship has these laser guns that you shoot the targets with and it keeps score. It is done very well...classic Disney style perfect to every detail. It was really fun. They take your picture and then after the ride you can email it to yourself.
Can I just say that I have been on this twice, and both times I have requested my email picture. But they never came.
This IS a fun ride! Even though it makes me crazy competitive with whoever is sitting next to me. :)
Post a Comment