I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
Too bad you can't sell the house and take the yard with you.
AAAHHHH... the crocs!!! (Just Kidding) At least all individuals wearing such footwear appear to be under age 8. Appropriately attired.
I know!! The two kids wearing the crocs are not mine...the ones in blue bought them for her for her upcoming bday though! I wish I was 7 again! I want to wear my bathing suit and crocs around the neighborhood and have everyone think it's cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too bad you can't sell the house and take the yard with you.
AAAHHHH... the crocs!!! (Just Kidding) At least all individuals wearing such footwear appear to be under age 8. Appropriately attired.
I know!! The two kids wearing the crocs are not mine...the ones in blue bought them for her for her upcoming bday though! I wish I was 7 again! I want to wear my bathing suit and crocs around the neighborhood and have everyone think it's cute!
Post a Comment