April 10, 2006

Snifff....

I miss my Friends!! I have been sitting at my computer for 4 hours now...(it is currently 12:50 in the AM)...reading the blogs of people; some lifelong friends, some long lost friends, some family...and laughing my head off 'cause the are so funny! (I have to use phrases like "laughing my head off"...I have a 6 year old) I miss you all! It's been hard finding people I connect with and who would "get" me like you do! I Love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm your friend. i've been your friend when you were too young to even really realize how much i loved being a part of your life. and...i'm glad to have you guys who "get" me too.

stace said...

Ditto...I love to see if there are new entries in people's blogs. It makes me feel in touch. It also, definitely, keeps me from getting bored. I laugh so much to...so much so that I will make Douglas come and read things.

Rachel said...

I love you too!!!

Sarita said...

Thank you for getting me as well.