April 25, 2006

The Queen of Freebies

Gracie is too darn cute! It is actually almost scary...everywhere we go, people want to give her things because she is so cute, and so charming. Today we went to Clothes Horse (a consignment store) and while I was talking to the owner, another lady that works there was talking to Gracie. What I didn't realize until she showed me was that this lady had given her a bracelet off of the display for free! Just because Gracie had been talking to her so sweetly and looked so cute. So far, just in the last 6 months or so...Gracie has received a stuffed dog toy, a kids meal toy (when we didn't order a kids meal), a kids lip-gloss, and countless suckers, candy and cookies from employees, fast food places and some total strangers in line at Wal-Mart, etc. I guess if this continues, it could be a blessing, but also a curse! She is starting to expect something everywhere we go!

What am I going to do with her! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

stace said...

have her request bigger ticket items is my suggestion.

Jessica said...

Maybe I should take her and hang around a car dealership....since our civic finally bit the dust.

stace said...

hmmm, what an idea. do you think she could work something out for me? Maybe a pilot.

stace said...

the car, not the person.

Hobo said...

if you've got it, flaunt it. go gracie. you go girl.

Sarita said...

It's true. I've seen her in action. Something so charming about that girl. I tell people she's cute and they humor me, I show them pictures and they agree that she's darling, but when they meet her in person, I usually get a "wow, she's CUTE."