April 07, 2006

Maddie's Photos




I downloaded the pictures off my camera, and much to my suprise there were all these extra pictures that I didn't take! With a little Sherlock Holmes training I discovered the edge of a plaid, pink skirt, two size 6 knees and a picture of a doodle bear on Mrs. White (which happens to be the new name for Maddie's white blankie). These obscure clues led me to the culprit, Maddie Brown! Interesting perspective don't you think? She did get up really early the other day, I guess this is what she was doing! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

too funny. I love "mrs.White"

LuLuBelle said...

it has gone from "daada" to "white and soft blankie" to Mrs. White....a very grown up new name for Maddies best freind since birth. (counting this one for the original it replaced in a blankie left on the airplane crisis.)

LuLuBelle said...

love the cats tail, very artistic.