Before....
After....
A little while after that....
A little while later still...One thing Gracie wanted most for her birthday was to get her ears pierced. She had been talking about it for about 6 months and hadn't forgotten! She wasn't the least bit scared, and I started to worry when they marked the dots on her earlobes with marker and she thought it was done. She cried out once when they really did it, then swallowed hard and that was it! I think she felt some pressure to not cry since Maddie has been bragging about not crying when she got hers pierced. Gracie isn't sorry she did it though! She loves showing off her ears and can't wait till she can try on lots of different styles. P.S. A big thanks to Aunt Christina and Aunt Sarah! She Loves the pink "diamonds"!


8 comments:
Too cute. I can think of another girl about to have a birthday who would no way, never, ever, at least until she is much older, allow someone to put a hole in her ear. She would be screaming bloody murder!
It's a hard thing to be a girl and endure all the pains of life! Jess was that you holding her in the picture? I have that same shirt. The brown with red roses.
Yes that is me...amd I love that shirt...Thanks Sarah! (she gave it too me).
Man, I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 12, and even then I freaked out! Brave girl.
She was too cute about it all. And barely cried. I remember you wearing that shirt Kim, I think last time I saw you. And you looked lovely. As does Jess.
yes...i wore it to Nina's wedding!
Post a Comment