This is the new nickname we gave (we being me and Sarah) Gracie today. She is always saying "look at me! Isn't this tricky?" or "look at what I can do...aren't I tricky brilliant?" So today, she became little Tricky Mc Trickster.This picture sums up her prefered daily diet...Chocolate. Look at those eyes and that sneaky little hand...."give me MORE..."
Some of Gracie's other new vocabulary words this week are:
Brilliant
Fabulous
Impressed
Interrupting
...and the most amazing thing is that she uses them correctly! Except for interrupting...she also uses that one in place of "ignoring". By the way...she will be four in about 15 days!


3 comments:
Ack! She's getting so big!
The best part was hearing her try to say Tricky Mc Trickster. She got it eventually.
And geting so big. I love hearing her use those big words in her most darling lil voice.
she looks like her big sister to me. and, she and i could eat chocolate together.
Post a Comment