I love this picture of Maddie and her best friend Olivia! They are showing off their new big kid teeth. I absolutly LOVE this stage...with the snaggle tooth smile and the silly sense of humor. For example...Maddie: "Knock, Knock..."
Olivia: : "Who's there?"
Maddie: "Luke..."
Olivia: "Luke who?"
Maddie: "Lukeout!!!!"
Then comes the incontrolable giggles of two 6 year olds.
Moments like these make the "what -ever Mom..." and "you never let me do anything!" episodes bearable. (I can't believe this has started already!)


6 comments:
I love Maddie's jokes! hahah!
Kaiya is totally in this snaggle tooth stage right now...it's a little frightening!
Those two are so cute together. And I love how after they stop laughing, they have to tell you the joke again.....5 times.
Lets see Kaiya's snaggle smile! You have to post some pics!
oh, and p.s. you look like a supermodel in your picture.
does it make the teething stage more bearable?
i wish christi was still little and i could stare at her snaggle tooth grin again. $4000 and 12 years later...she has perfect teeth. i miss my girls being little. sniff. and...oh my goodness....jessica does look like a supermodel. gorgeous.
Post a Comment