the cool thing is that I remember the texture of the fabric of that "shirt" I am wearing and the cool satiny smoothness of that silvery-blue skirt. Ah, memories.
so sweet. i love this picture! funny how memories of the fabrics stay with us. i am that way alot rachel...i remember the textures of blankets at my grandma's house 25 years ago, but can't remember where i put my keys 25 minutes ago.
7 comments:
simply fabulous
the cool thing is that I remember the texture of the fabric of that "shirt" I am wearing and the cool satiny smoothness of that silvery-blue skirt. Ah, memories.
so sweet. i love this picture!
funny how memories of the fabrics stay with us. i am that way alot rachel...i remember the textures of blankets at my grandma's house 25 years ago, but can't remember where i put my keys 25 minutes ago.
these are actually my costumes from dance recitals when I was in grade school.
Noooo Mom. Those are our dress ups from the old blue suitcase. Silly Mommy.
the wig too, mom?
I love this picture!! Hahah!
What's with all the "junk comments"?
Post a Comment