I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
I want to wear overalls, pigtails and carry a doll in my pocket...she's a cutie!
Over heard while talking to Jessica on the phone today....hold on mom, Gracie where did you get those! NO! NO! (Gracie had found the scissors again)
Oh, no! Did she cut her hair again? Yeah, Jes, you might want to seriously consider that little pixie-bob cut you were thinking about...She's so cute and squisshy!-BRitten
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I want to wear overalls, pigtails and carry a doll in my pocket...she's a cutie!
Over heard while talking to Jessica on the phone today....hold on mom, Gracie where did you get those! NO! NO! (Gracie had found the scissors again)
Oh, no! Did she cut her hair again? Yeah, Jes, you might want to seriously consider that little pixie-bob cut you were thinking about...
She's so cute and squisshy!
-BRitten
Post a Comment