February 05, 2005

It's going to be a Dynamite Party!

Our Napoleon Dynamite party (not really ours but the one being held in our backyard) is not until march 29th. We are showing the movie on a big screen outside and for refreshments we are having tots and k-sa-dill-a's, with maybe some 1% milk in the little school cafeteria cartons to drink. Everyone is supposed to dress in character from the movie. Sarah is going to be Summer Wheatley, I was thinking about Deb. The prizes for best costume are going to be chapstick, or maybe a "Vote For Pedro" T-shirt.

Gosh! It's going to be so Awesome! Sweet!

3 comments:

Britten said...

This so sounds so sweet!! I wish I could go!! Hey, if Sarah wants, I have my old colorgaurd uniform (you know, the one that is blue with gold sequenze). I could send it to her so that she could *really* be Summer!!
And yes, it is way sad that I once wore that :p!!

Just let me know...

-Britten

Jessica said...

That would be sooooo Perfect! I doubt she would fit it, you were pretty skinny and a lot shorter thatn her, but who knows! Maybe someone would wear it! Christina could come and be Summer W. She has the hair and everything!

LuLuBelle said...

I want to be tina, i have enough fur to cover