I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
February 09, 2005
And I happened across this one...would you look at those eyelashes! I actualy had a lady in the store seriously ask me if I put mascara on her, like in a what kind of mother are you sort of way. Yah, I'm so vain I put MASCARA on my TWO year old!
I was there. It's true, she asked (intially thinking that the girls were my kids since I was pushing the giant orange race car shaped cart at the Home Depot. If I keep this up, I'll never get a date! I do get a lot of attention when I hae them with me in public.....from women.
2 comments:
I was there. It's true, she asked (intially thinking that the girls were my kids since I was pushing the giant orange race car shaped cart at the Home Depot. If I keep this up, I'll never get a date! I do get a lot of attention when I hae them with me in public.....from women.
Finally! A little girl with eyelashes!! Sheesh!
It always seems to be the little boys that get them...
-Britten
Post a Comment